AFK???

The term "AFK" is often used in the computer communication world to signify "Away from Keyboard". It's another way of saying "Be right back" or the more phone appropriate "I'm not here right now, leave a message".

AFK is pretty much what I've been since last preaching. Of course I'm at my keyboard, (I'm very thankful for the work opportunities God has provided for me and my family) but I'm mostly at my keyboard for work that calls me away from preaching, teaching, and study (Those times of preaching and teaching is where most of my resource for blogging comes from).

I do know a few opportunities I'll have coming later in the Spring and the Summer to preach and pray for congregations, which hopefully will allow for some more fruitful discussions and times of reflection upon God's word.

Until then I'll be writing as God provides opportunity to do so.

Comments

Popular Posts